Friday 31 August 2012

PED Days!

Today was our 2nd of 3 PED days (like PD days in Ontario), not including our stat holiday on Monday! So needless to say I am getting a lot of work done in organizing my classroom and prepping materials for the coming months.

Our training for the GVC (I can't remember what that stands for at the moment... really professional teacher right here!) has been moved from Val d'Or to Montreal which is pretty awesome! I'll be spending the 10th-14th in a great city with some fantastic people! Of course the training will take place all day but when the clock strikes 4:30 the magical citronouille turns into a Montreal cab and we are going out in style aww yea. That and I am going to drop mad cheddar at the dollar store. Oh god I can't wait!

Anyways this post was old and I forgot to post it so I figured I'd bring you all up to date with the training logistics and my excitement at possibly being able to eat the delicious weird bun thing they give you on Air Creebec!!

No comments:

Post a Comment