Friday 27 July 2012

Costco


I went.  I am now poor. But I have 80 rolls of toilet paper!! I need to mathematically ration out 80 double rolls for 10~ months.  Somebody please do the math?? 


I decided to not even remove the spoils of Costco from my trunk since I will be taking it all with me on the drive in a week (food is by far the heaviest stuff I will be taking up so it comes with me, save the shipping weight for things like mini cat statues and throw pillows.  Priorities - I haz them), I drove over some driveway thing tonight and SCRAPE. AAANNYWAYS needless to say my trunk is heavy with the non-perishable essentials. 

On another note: http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/12/06/states-of-emergency-declared-in-northern-quebec-first-nations-communities-after-sustained-power-outages/

At least my food won't go off in a power out!


No comments:

Post a Comment