Monday 2 July 2012

First Post!

Hi everyone!

Testing - testing, first blog post! Get ready for some crazy adventures with me as I prepare for my first teaching job on a remote First Nations reservation in Wemindji, Quebec! I will do my best to keep things up-to-date and honest as I share with you my celebrations, troubles, stories and hopefully adventures as I embark on this journey.

I will post lots of pictures and updates (hopefully) to keep all of you who care in the loop. He haw.

Anyways I will re-activate my Skype account and post my username on here so we can keep in touch and also post my mailing address so those of you who want to send me a care package (aka fresh vegetables and pad thai sauce) can do so with ease!

(As for the picture above... its not THAAATTT far...)

No comments:

Post a Comment