Monday 7 September 2015

Silly Survey

Do you prefer writing with black or blue pen?
Black. 

Would you prefer to live in the country or the city?
Country. 

If you could learn a new skill, what would it be?
To speak French fluently. 

Do you drink your tea or coffee with sugar?
If I must, tea with sugar. 

What was your favourite book as a child?
To be honest probably "Once Upon a Potty". 


Do you prefer baths or showers?
Baths. 

If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose?
Jigglypuff. 


Do you prefer reading paper or electronic books?
Paper. 

What is your favourite item of clothing?
My underwear. They are so big it's like wrapping yourself up in a toasty warm blanket. 

Do you like your name? Would you ever change it?
Love it! Even though it causes gender confusion for other people I wouldn't change it for anything. 

Who is a mentor to you?
Marsha and Monika my very talented and resourceful colleagues. 

Would you ever want to be famous? If so, what for?
I am famous. 

Are you a restless sleeper?
Nope. I'm a restless waker. 

Do you consider yourself a romantic?
Very. See: my bedroom decor. 


Which element best represents you?
FIRE. I gots mad burns in more ways than one. 

Who do you want to be closer to?
My family. 

Do you miss someone at the moment?
My family!

Tell us about an early childhood memory.
I remember telling my sister Eryl to put the walkie talkie antenna in her mouth and then walkie talkie-ing her and shocking her. 

What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
Shark!  

What can you see outside your bedroom window?
Very long grass. 

What are you most thankful for?
My job. 

Do you like spicy food?
Somewhat. 

Have you ever met someone famous?
Nope. Oh I met Bram from Sharon, Lois and Bram in university. 

Do you keep a diary or journal?
Does a self-deprecating blog count?

Do you prefer to use pen or pencil?
Pen. 

What is your star sign?
Libra. 

Do you like your cereal crunchy or soggy?
Ew! Crunchy. 

What would you want your legacy to be?
A Kitty Rescue Ranch. 

Do you like reading? What was the last thing you read?
I love to read (the internet)

How do you show someone you love them?
With baked goods. 

Do you like ice in your drinks?
Not at fast food places, that's a rip off. 

What are you afraid of?
Deep water. 

What is your favourite scent?
Lemon. 

Do you address older people by their first or last name?
Mr. or Mrs. Whatever usually. 

If money was not a factor, how would you live your life?
Without a care in the world. 

Do you prefer swimming in pools or in the ocean?
Swimming pools. 

What would you do if you found $50 on the ground?
Go on TeachersPayTeachers.com

Have you ever seen a shooting star? 
Yes. 

Did you make a wish?
No, I was afraid it was aliens. 

What is one thing you would want to teach your children?
Don't eat yellow snow. 

If you had to have a tattoo, what would it be and where would you get it?
I do and it says my dad's name in Cree syllabics on my left shoulder. 

What can you hear right now?
My fan. 

Where do you feel the safest?
My bedroom. 

What is one thing you want to overcome/conquer?
The battle with the bulge!

If you could travel back to any era, which would you choose?
Maybe the 1500s. 

What is your most used emoji?
The winkie face with the tongue sticking out. 

What is your favourite season? Why?
Fall because it's my birthday and Thanksgiving and it's not too hot and not too cold and the colors are beautiful. 

How would you spend your ideal day?
In bed/watching Netflix. 

Describe yourself using one word.
Complicated. 

What do you regret the most?
Being lazy. 

Invent your own word. What does it mean?
I didn't invent it but I really like the words "bing bong" to describe someone with limited brain capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment