Saturday 22 September 2012

I am sick

LIES!! It doesn't work.  I have my first official teacher sickness, one of many to come.  Or as I predict, I will never get better and will remain in a constant state of "having a cold" until the snow melts.. soooo June. :|

On another note, I have decided not to keep Baby Puppy (working name).  My better judgement (mother) persuaded me not to.  Just kidding. A dog, especially a big one like a lab is a huge long-term responsibility and I am living such a fun and fancy free life I can't see where my path will take me, so better not add a dog to the list of responsibilities such as paying off a half million dollars of debt or teaching.  I will remain a foster Mummy to those who need a home, dog babysitter to those who need a night (or week) off, and Auntie to all the rest.  Plus my house was FILTHY after just one night so F that.

Baby Puppy has a home waiting for her at Thanksgiving in North Bay, and until then I will shower her with love, nurse her back to health (a runt who really can't open her mouth big enough to eat soft kibbles!) and clean up her tiny poopies.  (Ps she just pooed on my heating vent, can't wait to crank that heat on those cold lonely nights!!!!)



1 comment:

  1. have you met beau...amy is always game for beau respite time....

    ReplyDelete