Sunday 2 October 2016

A Little About Me

44 Odd Things
1. Do you like blue cheese?
NO BARF

2. Have you ever smoked?
Yes, one particular time like a troll under a bridge when I was like, 14 and thought I was a badass.  Then I threw up everywhere.  

3. Do you own a gun?
No. 

4. What is your favourite cordial flavour?
What?

5. Do you get nervous before Doctor appointments?
Always.  

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them.

7. Favourite Christmas movie?
Home Alone or A Christmas Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Don't ask me that in this current time in my life.  Because I am currently taking so many painkillers, METAMUCIL FOR THE WIN!! 

9. Do you do push-ups?
....lol

10.What’s you favourite piece of jewellery?
My white gold band my father gave me before he died.

11. Favourite hobby?
Laminating

12. Do you have A.D.D?
Squirrel.

13. What’s the one thing you hate about yourself?
That's rude. Nothing.

14. Middle name?
Morgan

15.Name three thoughts at this exact moment?
My hands are dry, I have a headache and this chair is not comfy (all complaints hmmm)

16.Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Diet Pepsi anddddd hmm does milk in cereal count?

17. Current worry?
That I will be in pain forever.

18. Current hate right now?
Please don't get me started.  Ok Amazon doesn't ship here for free anymore.

19. Favourite place to be?
With my family or in my bed.

20.How do you ring in the new year?
Never at a club.  Last year it was babysitting my beautiful nephew. 

21.Where would you like to go?
Ireland, Scotland

22.Name three people who will complete this?
I didn't realize people had to

23.Do you own slipper?
Just A slipper?  I own many slippers.

24. What colour shirt are you wearing right now?
Light blue

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
LOL I have never and probably wouldn't.  Too slippery. 

26. Can you whistle?
Enough to get by.

27. Favourite Colour?
Pink/purple

28. Would you be a pirate?
Sure, and a scurvy one at that. 

29.What songs do you sing in the shower?
Mostly ones about Bobo

30.Favouite girls name?
Enid

31. Favourite boys name?
Idris

32.What’s in your pocket right now?
A banana

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
TRYING MY HARDEST to spell "hemorrhaging" but autocorrect ruining my life

34. Best bed sheets as a child?
Not the flannel ones, they are too hot.

35.Worst injury you have ever had?
OMG there is not enough room on this page.  Worst RECENT injury? I suppose hurting my back but dislocating my knee was a doozy.

36. Do you love where you live?
Yep I definitely do.

37. How many TV’s do you have in your house?
1

38. Who is your loudest friend?
Me. Does that count? 

39. How many dogs do you have?
1 - Bobo

40. Does someone have a crush on you?
Jeeze if so PLEASE LET ME KNOW

41.What book are you reading at the moment?
You Suck by Christopher Moore (I'm sorry Vincent I know you lent it to me literally a year ago and I still haven't finished it, its because I am addicted to the internet)

42.What’s your favourite candy?
Mars Bars

43.What’s your favourite sports team?
...

44.What song do you want played at your funeral?
B*tch Better Have My Money - Rhianna

No comments:

Post a Comment