Saturday 7 November 2015

Awesome Auntie

I am an auntie!!! My sister Hilary gave birth yesterday after what most would call a relatively short labor (although I am sure it felt much longer to her!!!)  I was in training all day at school yesterday so I was able to quietly receive updates on the labor and delivery and then rushed home to get more details from family.

I am so proud of my amazing and beautiful sister and I am very lucky to be able to have some time coming up next weekend which will allow me to make a VERY quick trip home to see the baby and my family!! We have a holiday on Friday and a PED day on Monday.  I requested the Monday off ahead of time in case Hilary gave birth on time so that I could travel to see her.  Luckily, she was early by 5 days and I am taking off Thursday after school!  I am so excited to be an auntie and so excited to meet baby Robin Jack Michael Gardner, my new nephew!  This is the first grandchild/nephew/great nephew in our very small family and everyone couldn't be more excited.

I wrapped whatever Christmas gifts I had already and it looks like no one is getting anything this year except that kid.  Time to focus on the rest of the family haha!

Anyways, I am hoping for a speedy week and a good night's sleep on Wednesday so I am well rested for a "short" drive to Matagami Thursday and the rest of the trip Friday!

Wish me luck and congratulations Mike and Hilary!!! You are already wonderful, loving and caring parents. <3
Cutest little nugget that I ever did see!! 

New Daddy! 

Beautiful Mummy


My collage skills are on point for this baby. 

Googoo!! JK Nanny


I just cannot wait!!!! 



This makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME

FEET!!



The other, equally as cool Auntie Eryl 

Oh yes. 

I immediately began baking. 

1 comment:

  1. My name is.Mrs.Anna Daniel. I live in Ukraine i am a happy woman today? i need to use this time to tell all people how i got my loan from this honest and God fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $84,000 please contact him. if you also need a loan without any problem he name is Dr Purva Pius email (urgentloan22@gmail.com) tell him that is Mrs.Anna Daniel that refer you to he

    ReplyDelete