Sunday 8 February 2015

Hokey Hose and Hundreds Day

Well it appears my being kryptonite for cars not only affects my own!! Stay away if you want your vehicle to stay in it's current condition!! After Marsha so graciously lent me her car to use while mine was incapacitated, hers died in my driveway. I want to laugh but all that comes out is tears!!! Jk. So I'm vehicle-less once again. Marsha did eventually get hers working again but I have such fears of somehow destroying her car that I am hesitant to take it. It has however been extremely cold lately so I may bite the bullet. We'll see. 

Marsha's dead car. 

Update on the van sitch. So after spending a few days at the garage my van was finally diagnosed with a cracked power steering hose thing. Apparently too damaged to temporarily patch or seal, I was told to order the part I needed and come back for repairs when it arrived. So I quickly got my wonderful mother to order me the part from the dealership and sent it through express mail yesterday. Until it arrives, I am bundled up in my most chic of winter wear and trucking it to school and back LIKE A PEASANT. Hahah. 

This was me on my walk to school Wednesday morning. 

So stylish. 

So this last Friday was 100's Day at school! We celebrated the 100th day of school as expected, in style!! We in Grade 1 had a ton of awesome fun activities planned and of course we dressed to the nines! It was really fun to dress as 100-year old Googoos (grandmas) and a 100-year old Joomshoom (grandpa) and the kids were ecstatic!! 

100 years young!!

We so fancy. Me and my side pieces. 

Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Right outside the driveway ... that's crazy. I hope you have more luck the rest of the year!

    Also, super impressed by your 100's Day. Awesome effort! The kids are so lucky to have such an enthusiastic and fun teacher :)

    ReplyDelete