Monday 3 December 2012

2 more weeks until Christmas break!!

You could say I am a little excited! The countdown is on and I am very much looking forward to going home and seeing friends and family and catching up! My flight has been booked for Thursday December 20th! Yay!!

That being said, I am still really enjoying my class time and trying some new behavior modification/management strategies that seem to be working in the classroom!

Carmen recommended a friend Monika, for a replacement resource position and she is a great fit! Monika is an awesome addition to the school and the triplex!  Karen moved into a nice 'new' house a little down the road and Monika moved into her old place so there is a new triplex girl band! Karen of course has an honorary spot in the group still!!

The weather has been progressively getting colder and last week it snow stormed for 3 straight days. On Saturday it was -10 or something with the windchill of -20!!!!! COLD. I spent as little time outside as possible. Today was okay but we have another winter storm warning with 15-20 centimeters predicted to fall!! NOOO!

I did get my car stuck while trying to jump a snowbank so thank you Carmen for helping me dig it out!! We figured we could get away with not shoveling (or owning a shovel) but alas, the north has caught up to us! 2 shovels later and we are rocking a shoveled path and places to park!

Bo, my furry houseguest is back at his house with his family. What I lack in warmth at night I can make up in hair, I have enough dog hair around the house to knit myself a nice blanket!

Well enjoy these pictures an ta ta for now!


















2 comments: