Monday 19 May 2014

Gals and their Guns

Just a quick post before bed. This couldn't wait until the morning. I have important news that may change your life as it has undoubtedly changed mine. 

Today I shot guns. 

Yes that's right. I held giant scary guns in my arms and shot them. I aimed, but hit nothing so you people have really nothing to fear except the current size of my ego. It doesn't matter to me that I hit no targets. It's not the destination but the journey, am I right? 

Under the careful tutelage of colleague Alex, I learned how to hold what felt like 90lb shotguns and rifles and pull the trigger. I accomplished something I feel my whole life has been destined for. I aimed, screamed a primal scream and pulled the trigger countless times. Resting only to allow others (Carmen and Alex Elephant Thoughts) to have a turn. 

Now that I have shot a gun there really isn't anything else I ever want to do with my life. It's all downhill from here!! Jk. But Seriously. 



No comments:

Post a Comment