Tuesday 3 December 2013

Quiz Time!

1. Do you have any pets?
... you know the answer to that one.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My phone, a tall glass of fake lemonade, a hundred hamsters.

3. What's the weather like right now?
Too cold.

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I drive, have not crashed. I have been rear-ended once but not badly.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6:30 - devil's hour.

6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning you pervs.

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Captain Philips - RIVETING.

8. What does your last text message say?
"Maybe I'll come for cake and the rager? Would that be rude?" - story of my life.

9. What's your ringtone?
An old-fashioned phone ring.  I WISH I knew how to make music ringtones on my phone, I'd have The Hamster Dance or The Fox.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Mexico, the US (does Wemindji count?)

11. Do you like sushi?
LOVE sushi.  Just ate my first salmon sushi and was pleasantly surprised.  Can't do eel or that freaky stuff yet.

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
The Wemindji Community Store - prices comparable to Whole Foods or a country whose roads are paved with gold.

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Being a teacher of 12 7/8 year olds I funnily enough have NO problem falling asleep.  But when I do, I love me some melatonin.

14. How many siblings do you have?
2 sisters- Eryl and Hilary

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Desktop!  The only person on planet earth who still does apparently!

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
Too old.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither!  I love glasses though.

18. Do you color your hair?
Yes I am a natural albino.

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Sleep.  It is 8:51pm and I am going to bed.

20. When was the last time you cried?
Tom Hank's getting rescued and looked after by the doctors made me cry last night.

What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese, cheese and more cheese.  Mushrooms.  Recently, spinach and mini shrimps - DELISH

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
WHAT?? You are making me choose?  French Cheeseburgers all the way.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes for school only once and I wanted to kill myself after.

24. What is your eye color?
Brown - like poop.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
YES. Coke makes my teeth insta-decompose.  Love the sweet, sweet nectar Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment